[Michlib-l] Newspaper display & storage?

Nellie Danke director at sbbdl.org
Wed Aug 19 15:21:43 EDT 2020

Does anyone out there have a great newspaper storage & display solution? If
so, I'd like to see a photo. Thanks!
Nellie

*Note: You are probably curious. Yes, we are allowing in library use of our
newspapers. We have asked patrons to put read papers in a designated bin
which we check several times a day, putting any accumulated items in
quarantine (we've had very good compliance with this). We've purchased
duplicate subscriptions to our local papers to account for copies being in
quarantine.  We offer gloves for anyone who would like them. These steps
are working for us.*

--
Danielle 'Nellie' Danke
Director