[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan Survey of Services - Please help us with our reporting

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 21 11:42:04 EDT 2020

The pandemic upended our plans for our annual spring survey so we need your help now.  We would love for you to take a look at the survey and give us feedback on the following programs:

  1.  Ready to Read Michigan
  2.  E-Rate Services
  3.  Ploud
  4.  WebJunction
  5.  Counting Opinions' LibPas (Annual Report)
  6.  United for Libraries

If you have participated or used the programs or services above we hope you can provide some quick feedback through this survey.  If you can take a moment to add your opinion we will have the data we need to report back for the federal and other funds we use to support them.

Please feel free to share the survey with others in your library that you think have also made use of, taken classes from, or participated in one of the areas listed above.

THANK YOU!

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Shannon White
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/libraryofmichigan/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LibraryofMich> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/libraryofmichigan/>