[Michlib-l] Hurry! The Facilitator’s Toolbox workshops are filling fast!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Fri Aug 28 09:31:41 EDT 2020

Apologies for cross-posting, and for non-Michigan staff being included on some lists. Please feel free to share.

Hurry! The Facilitator’s Toolbox workshops are filling fast!

It seems a lot of Michigan library staff DO lead meetings at their libraries, facilitate conversations between staff or patrons, handle situations of conflict and need to guide groups to agreement, and see the value in more training on how to do so effectively, because the workshops we’re offering this fall in partnership with the Library of Michigan are filling up quickly! Does this describe YOU? There’s still a few spots open, and time to claim yours!

The workshops, to be held online this year for your safety and convenience, will include learning theory, as well as practice of skills and peer feedback. They will still be very interactive, and we are excited to add a module on facilitating meetings virtually!

https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/facilitation-training-2020/
Questions? Email Jan at engagement at mcls.org<mailto:engagement at mcls.org>!
This project is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services<https://www.imls.gov/>. Additional funding is provided by the State of Michigan<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/>.

Jan Davidson
Project Manager
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [twitter] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [square-logo-1 (002)] <http://www.mcls.org/>