[Michlib-l] Printable Coloring Pages and Worksheets

Shauna Quick squick at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Dec 1 17:51:54 EST 2020

Hi!

Do you subscribe to a cool database to get your youth coloring pages or
worksheets? Some of the databases I have looked into include Scholastic
Teachables, Highlights Bingo and Education.com. I'm curious if your library
uses your database of choice a lot, or do you find copyright free material
in place of a database?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Always,

*Shauna Quick*
Implementation Manager, MLIS

Brandon Township Public Library
304 South St.
Ortonville, MI 48642
(248)627-1472
squick at brandonlibrary.org
*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*

No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!

https://nrr.ninja/