[Michlib-l] Call for Proposals: Spring Institute for Youth Services 2021 **Sparking Connection and Possibilities**

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri Dec 4 15:13:49 EST 2020

Happy Friday!

I wanted to send a quick reminder that the Call for Proposals for Spring Institute 2021 is open!

Help us spark creativity, energize, and inspire youth services library staff at our VIRTUAL Spring Institute for Youth Services 2021, March 11-12, 2021, "Sparking Connection and Possibilities".

The work group is seeking proposals for education sessions from Michigan's awesome youth services library staff, and now is a great time to reflect on the year, gather your thoughts on what you've learned, and begin to prepare a proposal.

If you have never presented before, this is a great opportunity to grow in the profession and connect with colleagues. All topics are welcome to be proposed! Examples of program topics: virtual programming, early literacy, diversity, grants/fundraising, music, personal development, avoiding burnout, creative solutions, collections, and management.

Complete details are available on the MLA website, or if you have any questions feel free to contact Amber Sheerin at asheerin at milibraries.org<mailto:asheerin at milibraries.org>.

Learn more and submit a proposal: https://www.milibraries.org/call-for-proposals

Submissions are welcome through December 31, 2020.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Rachel

Rachel Ash