[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass: It's Magic!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 8 13:11:31 EST 2020

All,

You already knew the subject line of this email is the case. However, our soon to be newest MAP partner will truly take that claim to the next level!

Beginning when they re-open for their new season in April, 2021 American Museum of Magic [ http://americanmuseumofmagic.com/ | http://americanmuseumofmagic.com ] will be a MAP partner destination!

Full disclosure, I have tried to "recruit" AMM for MAP in the past, with no success. So if someone in Michigan library land did the heavy lifting on this, congratulations and thank you.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager