[Michlib-l] Library Programs

Donna Olson dolson at ssldl.info
Tue Dec 8 14:14:29 EST 2020

Hi Diane,  It is always courteous to ask first. It's been my
experience that it is fine to share,unless the email states otherwise.Most
are fine, due to the reasoning you listed.

Thank you,
Donna

Stay safe & healthy,

Donna

*Donna Olson, Director*

*Salem-South Lyon District Library*

9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178

Phone: (248) 437-6431 ext. 206 | Fax: (248) 437-6593

http://www.ssldl.info | https://www.facebook.com/SSLDL

https://www.instagram.com/ssldl | https://twitter.com/ssldl

https://www.linkedin.com/in/olsondonna/

[image: America's STAR Libraries 2018]