[Michlib-l] Great Michigan Read virtual book discussions

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Wed Dec 9 13:58:27 EST 2020

Hi, Lisa and all --

As we hear about partner-hosted Great Michigan Read events, we will work to get them updated here<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/great-michigan-read/events-and-tour-dates/> on our Michigan Humanities site. Though it is primarily showing upcoming author events and past partner events right now, I've been in touch with several GMR partners and anticipate that we'll have some updates for public events to share in the weeks ahead!

Also, if anyone is interested in registering for the current Great Michigan Read, we still have copies of What the Eyes Don't See and the reader's guide/teacher's guide materials available, and several months remaining in this program cycle. Once registered, you are also eligible for up to $750 in GMR Action Grants, so visit this page<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/become-a-2019-20-great-michigan-read-partner/> if you're interested in registering!

Thanks so much,
Katie

Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs