[Michlib-l] Looking for a book

Jan Gillis jgillis at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Dec 17 18:06:06 EST 2020

I wouldn't think so. Those were first  published in the early 1990's and
the three friends traveled through time using a magic book.  There weren't
any adults traveling with them. Sorry, I'm pretty sure that's not it.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 5:55 PM Schofield-Dahl, Lynn via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> The Time Warp Trio??
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 4:47 PM melissa--- via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to find the name of a book for a customer. It was a kids book
>> that he read in the late 1980s that had kids that were able to time travel
>> back to see the Mayflower land at Plymouth Rock. There was some sort of
>> adult mentor or guide in it that was really into macarons. The kids were
>> able to travel back and forth in time by saying "ptchwyx" - that really
>> stuck with him. He isn't sure if it was part of a series, or how old it
>> was when he read it. Does any of that ring a bell with someone?
>> Thanks for your help!
>>

>> Melissa Lupino
>> Library Director
>> Bessemer Public Library
>> 411 S. Sophie St.
>> Bessemer, MI 49911
>> (906)667-0404

> --
> *Lynn Schofield-Dahl*
> *Deputy Director*
> Albion District Library
> 501 S. Superior Street, Albion, MI  49224
> 517.629.3993
> albionlibrary.org

Jan Gillis
Reference Desk Assistant