[Michlib-l] AT&T Hotspots

Mark Morton lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Fri Dec 18 09:53:43 EST 2020

I want to thank all that replied to my inquiry about the hotspots. I have a
couple leads and I will let you know how it goes.

Several of you passed along the information for Joel Bell
(joel.bell100 at t-mobile.com <mailto:joel.bell100 at t-mobile.com> ) at T-Mobile
so I thought I would give a shout out to him. He was the first person I
contacted and he was great. T-Mobile had the best price and the best plan
and they even sent me a test unit to try out. Unfortunately after taking the
device around our service area I discovered we have very little T-Mobile
cell coverage. So if you are thinking of getting hotspots for your library I
suggest you start with Joel and then you will know for sure if it will work
for you before you purchase.

Mark

Mark Morton

Director