[Michlib-l] Board members compensation

ML Tamarack Circulation info at tamaracklibrary.org
Fri Dec 18 21:15:12 EST 2020

Our library board director was wondering, do any libraries pay there board members? Other businesses that hold monthly meetings pays their  board. The average is about $30 per meeting.

 We are curious, because it is very hard to find board members and very hard when we do get one for them to actual participate. Maybe.... they would be more involved if they got paid. Just an idea they were batting around.
Thank you for your time and your thoughts on this matter.

--
Pamela Feutz
Adult Services