[Michlib-l] Board members compensation

Jessica Keyser jkeyser at grossepointelibrary.org
Mon Dec 21 11:31:29 EST 2020

Board members of district libraries are limited to $30 in compensation per meeting, as stated in section 12 of the District Library Establishment Act: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-Act-24-of-1989.pdf

Our trustees do receive the $30 honorarium per meeting, paid out quarterly.

I hope that helps!

Jessica

[https://assets.grossepointelibrary.org/email/text-logo.jpg]    Jessica Keyser
Director