[Michlib-l] Call for Volunteers! Loleta Fyan Small & Rural Libraries Conference

Sarah Hashimoto shashimoto3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:30:46 EST 2020

Greetings!

As many of you know, the Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference
is coming up from April 13-15 at the Grand Traverse Resort.

We are seeking volunteers to help out at this conference. Volunteers
introduce presenters and serve as room monitors for break-out sessions
during this conference. It's easy, and it's super fun! If you are
interested in volunteering, please contact me off list at
hashimotos at myjdl.com.

I look forward to seeing you there. Thank you!

Sarah

Sarah Hashimoto
Community Engagement Manager
Jackson District Library