[Michlib-l] Lodging at SRLC - Plenty of Rooms Available

Atkin, Evette (MDE) AtkinE at michigan.gov
Fri Feb 7 15:05:47 EST 2020

Greetings!

I see there has been some chatter on the list regarding rooms for this year's conference at the Grand Traverse Resort. Rest assured, we still have plenty of rooms available. The only exception is for the night of Sunday, April 12. Despite expanding our Sunday night room block from 2018, we have had a record number of attendees reserve rooms for Sunday evening. If when trying to reserve your room, you are unable to get a room for Sunday evening, please feel free to call the resort directly. A handful of attendees have had success doing so. However, please be aware that we cannot guarantee that the Grand Traverse Resort will be able to accommodate requests for Sunday night lodging.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Evette M. Atkin
Continuing Education Consultant
Library of Michigan
atkine at michigan.gov<mailto:atkine at michigan.gov>