[Michlib-l] Recommended Film Presenter

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Thu Feb 13 10:11:45 EST 2020

I wanted to put in a very encouraging word for Greg Black's Film
Presentations. Black is based in southeast Michigan, he studied film in
school and currently works in video production. Most importantly, he is an
authentic ambassador of the cinematic arts. We booked him specifically for
an Oscars Preview / Discussion, where he ran through the nominees for Best
Picture, but centered his conversation around the experience of when,
where, and how he, as an archetypal filmgoer, viewed each film, and what
impact that had on his emotional response.

I'm sharing a video of one of his recent presentations (History of American
Horror films from October)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bHwxagI9tU

You can reach Greg here if you're interested

 geblack100 at yahoo.com or 734-968-3913