[Michlib-l] Arab American National Museum Traveling Banner Exhibit

Elizabeth Karg elizabeth.karg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:56:04 EST 2020

The Arab American National Museum now offers an education traveling banner
exhibit *Arab Americans: History, Culture and Contributions*. This
exhibition illustrates how Arab Americans have been an integral part of
American society for more than 125 years. Visitors will explore the
history, culture and contributions of this community through statistics,
stories, and audio recordings. Please see the attached flyer for more
details.

One of the best methods for enhancing this exhibit is to accompany it with
educational and culturally enriching programming about the Arab American
community. For an additional fee, The Arab American National Museum (AANM)
offers a wide array of educational and cultural programming – from
educational presentations, learning a traditional Arabic dance, cultural
crafts and more.  While our presentations can be done virtually, we are
also happy to come to your location to conduct fun and engaging programming
with your communities.  Discounts can be offered for booking the banner
exhibit in conjunction with educational or cultural experiences. To book
the exhibit please contact curatorial at accesscommunity.org.