[Michlib-l] ADL Closed Due to Weather on Wednesday, February 26

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Feb 25 23:34:37 EST 2020

Albion District Library will be closed on Wednesday, February 26, due to
hazardous weather. Our scheduled Brown Bag, History Speaker Series, and GED
Tutoring Program events will not meet.

As of 11:24pm Tuesday, the National Weather Service is forecasting snow and
limited visibility, with worsening conditions into the afternoon and
evening hours, and advises avoiding travel if at all possible.

We will reopen on Thursday morning at 9:00am. Stay tuned for updates and
please stay safe, everyone!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*