[Michlib-l] tech-logic for self-checkout

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Mon Feb 24 11:42:25 EST 2020

Hello Everyone,

We have had Bibliotheca rfid and self-check for several years; purchased as 3M. The ongoing maintenance costs are getting prohibitive and keep us from getting a 2nd self-check. I have an appt with the Tech-Logic rep at PLA this week and am looking for input from those who have used them.

Who among you uses tech-logic?
What has been your experience for upfront costs and long-term maintenance?

How is their customer service once in place?

And if you have switched from 3M/Bibliotheca what your opinion of the difference?

Feel free to message me directly and I will distribute a summary to the listserv later.

Have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed (she / her / hers)
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.