[Michlib-l] Storytime for Presenters - invitation to all

smase mmll.org smase at mmll.org
Fri Feb 28 12:54:42 EST 2020

​Hello All,

We are opening up registration for our Storytime for Presenters workshops.  They will be offered in four quadrants of our library cooperative, but anyone can sign up to attend.  Only $20 for non-members.

March 6th session (Alden) - register by March 2nd

March 13th session (Ludington) - register by March 9th

March 18th session (Mecosta) - register by March 13th

March 25th session (Benzonia) - register by March 20th

See all information and registration link here:
https://www.mmll.org/workshops-webinars/workshops

~Sheryl
Sheryl L. Mase, Director
<mailto:smase at mmll.org>
Mid-Michigan Library League
201 N. Mitchell, Suite 302, Cadillac MI 49601
phone: 231-775-3037  fax: 231-775-1749
smase at mmll.org<mailto:smase at mmll.org> ~ visit us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/4mmll>