[Michlib-l] Questions of library privacy and training

Oscar DeLong oscar.delong at baycollege.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:09:30 EST 2020

Does anyone know of any training opportunities specifically dealing with library privacy?  I am looking for in-depth training on library privacy, legal issues, application of case law, etc.  I want as much detail as possible about all the legal protections specific to libraries in the state of Michigan.  We are being questioned about our need for generic library user accounts and would also be interested in learning what policies others have on the usage of generic user accounts.

Thank you in advance,

Oscar DeLong
oscar.delong at baycollege.edu<mailto:oscar.delong at baycollege.edu>
Director of Library Services