[Michlib-l] I'd like some help

Rudy Wright rudy at indianriverlibrary.org
Thu Jan 2 15:27:07 EST 2020

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm going to combine a few requests into one
posting so as not to bomb your email so please pick out the one or two that
you may be able to help with. Thank you in advance.

1. There must be more copies of *Before the Ballot by Chrastka and Sweeney*
out there than are showing up on MeL. If you have one on your personal
shelf would you mind loaning it to me on a longer-term basis so I can share
it with my Board?

2. Please share your Friends' membership costs/levels. I'll be happy to
compile responses for the group if there's interest.

3. If you have recently had a successful millage campaign are you willing
to share your brochures, flyers, or other promotional material used to
justify the need and explain on what the additional funds would be spent.
We are beginning that process and would like to see what has been
persuasive elsewhere.

4. Lastly, does anyone offer Qello to patrons? What's been your experience?

Thank you very much for your time, attention, and help.

Rudy C. Wright
Library Director
Indian River Area Library
3546 S. Straits Hwy.
P.O. Box 160
Indian River, MI 49749
http://www.indianriverlibrary.org
231-238-8581

"Don't be afraid to go in your library and read every book." -- President
Dwight D. Eisenhower