[Michlib-l] policies/procedures for external book clubs

Paula Stakley pstakley at sjcity.com
Fri Jan 10 15:36:19 EST 2020

Hello.

I am wondering if any library has guidelines or policies for requesting books on interlibrary loan for book clubs that are from the community and not run in-house.     We have 5 in-house run book clubs.  We also have a handful of various community/friend group clubs that come to us for their book club books, with various setups and requests.  We'd like to treat them all consistently and I'm interested in hearing from libraries that may already have something in place for this.

Thank you!

Paula Stakley

St. Joseph / Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library
500 Market Street, St. Joseph, MI   49085
(269) 983-7167     www.stjoseph.lib.mi.us