[Michlib-l] Lost puzzles

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Jan 14 10:43:39 EST 2020

We swapped some puzzles with another library for a puzzle tournament but
one bin was lost in the delivery through RIDES.  We are past the 60 day
mark for reporting to RIDES so I am just putting this out there to see if
someone has a bin of 7 awkwardly shaped wayward boxes of puzzles.  We sent
them on October 23, 2 bins.  One bin had 6 puzzles and was
delivered correctly to Grosse Pointe Public Library, Central Branch.  The
other bin of 7 puzzles was never delivered.  I did not let GPPL know how
many I was sending and started asking about the other bin when we received
the 6 back from them.  I have attached a picture of the type of puzzles we
sent, all were from the same manufacturer but all different themes, 1000
pieces.
--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department

*What am I reading?  Non-fiction, if you can believe it.  Good Husbandry by
Kristin Kimball
<https://catalog.tadl.org/main/search?query=kimball%2C+kristin&qtype=keyword&sort=relevancy&in_progress=true&loc=22&fmt=all&commit=>
(I would read The Dirty Life first to enjoy this more.)*