[Michlib-l] BEEP BEEP! Michiganders on the Road is heading to Savannah this May. Join us!

HSM Main hsm at hsmichigan.org
Wed Jan 15 15:54:26 EST 2020

cid:image002.jpg at 01D2700F.B8241B00

The bus is filling up! Are you on it?

Join us for "Magnolias & Mint Julips:

Savannah and the South Tour" this May

and experience the rich history, good eats,

and fair weather of the American South.

May 1-9, 2020

 <http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/savannah-tour/>

 <https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour.pdf> See
the full tour itinerary.

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/savannah-tour-regis
tration/> Register online for the tour.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour-Registratio
n.pdf> Download the registration form.

Join us to visit the Mercer-Williams House Museum, Savannah History Museum,
Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, and much more. We will also have free
time in the Savannah Market and take a trolley tour of Historic Savannah.
Savannah ranks among America's premier tourist destinations, and for good
reason: it's a beautiful city steeped in history-with parks, trees dripping
with Spanish moss, and a unique culture. You'll experience all that Savannah
has to offer on our 9-day, 8-night Magnolias & Mint Juleps: Savannah and the
South Tour, which takes place May 1-9, 2020.

$1,995*

*Price is per person based on double occupancy. Includes motor coach
transportation; all lodging; all dinners and breakfasts; some lunches; and
all admission fees, taxes, and gratuities. HSM membership required.

 <https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour.pdf> See
the full tour itinerary.

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/savannah-tour-regis
tration/> Register online for the tour.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour-Registratio
n.pdf> Download the registration form.

The reservation deadline is March 27, 2020.

  _____

cid:image001.jpg at 01CF8A43.BF828E40

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan is our state's oldest cultural
organization, founded in 1828 by territorial governor Lewis Cass and
explorer Henry Schoolcraft. A nongovernmental nonprofit, the Society focuses
on publications, conferences, education, awards and recognition programming,
and support for local history organizations to preserve and promote
Michigan's rich history.

  _____

For more information on the Historical Society of Michigan, please visit
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/> www.hsmichigan.org or e-mail us at
<mailto:hsm at hsmichigan.org> hsm at hsmichigan.org.

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan

7435 Westshire Drive . Lansing, MI 48917

Phone: (517) 324-1828 . FAX: (517) 324-4370

Can't do a 9-day trek?

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/lake-michigan-tour/

Join us for the 4-day

Lake Michigan

Adventure Tour.

August 19-22, 2020

Voyage across Lake Michigan on the SS Badger, explore the Port of Ludington
Maritime Museum and the Wisconsin Maritime Museum, and more!

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Lake-Michigan-Adventure-T
our.pdf> See the full tour itinerary.

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/lake-michigan-tour-
registration/> Register online for this tour.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Lake-Michigan-Adventure-T
our-Registration.pdf> Download the registration form.

  _____

 <http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/>

The Michiganders on the Road motor coach tour program was developed by HSM
to allow participants to experience the culture and heritage of all 50
states. The excursions are not "cookie cutter" tours. Each and every tour is
planned, executed, and guided by Robert Myers, HSM's director for education
programs and events. When planning the adventures, Myers keeps in mind what
history enthusiasts look for in their road trips so that the experience
meets expectations.

This e-mail is sent to our members and friends to keep you updated on
historical activities and opportunities to learn more about our state's
history. To opt-out, please respond to this e-mail with "remove" in the
subject line. If you received this e-mail as part of your participation in
the Michlib-l mailing list (listserv), please follow their removal process.