[Michlib-l] Free Programming/Storage Furniture GONE

Kristel Sexton Kristel.Sexton at FarmLib.org
Wed Jan 15 11:46:25 EST 2020

This fixture has been claimed, thanks everyone.

Kristel Sexton

Head of Children's Services - FH
Farmington Community Library
32737 W. 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
kristel.sexton at farmlib.org<mailto:kristel.sexton at farmlib.org>
(248) 848-4319

We have a large piece of free furniture, designed for story times that we can no longer use due to limited space. It's in great condition. It's a large book with "pages" that open with a built-in white board and felt board, plus storage. It measures approximately 7 1/4' (W) x 8 1/3 ' (H) x 2' (D). See attached pictures. You will have to arrange pick up.

Please reply off-list to kristel.sexton at farmlib.org<mailto:kristel.sexton at farmlib.org> if interested or if you need more information.