[Michlib-l] Credit Card Processing Options

Lyons Library lyonslib at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:56:33 EST 2020

Thank you all so much for the great (and quick) responses regarding options for credit card transactions, I will definitely be looking into these!

I was asked if I could share the responses for those of you who were also thinking about offering credit card transactions.  Here are the options that I have received so far:

PayPal
Square
Point&Pay
Stripe
Chase Paymentech
g2gcloud.com

Also, I had a tip that not all ILSes work with all vendors so it is important to find out what will work with your specific ILS in order to avoid any double entries or potential errors.  Thank you Lissa for that important information!

Thanks again everyone!

Jennifer Kreiner
Director
Lyons Township District Library