[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunities

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Fri Jan 17 15:51:53 EST 2020

Due to retirement, The Capital Area District Libraries (CADL) is looking for a Library Head for the Haslett Branch and there is still time to apply for the PS Librarian at the Downtown or South Lansing Branch .
CADL has branches located throughout Ingham County and serves over 238,000 community members.  We are interested in leaders who understands public libraries and is committed to the CADL Mission Statement.
The successful candidates will enjoy working with the public and have excellent communication skills.

Qualified applicants can apply using our website at www.cadl.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cadl.org&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=J0pHouZ_Iq0iBfm1YjOazg&m=MdN6lGiiApQZfEPccWHxr_5xT3KwIdx-vmdaSwwLBCI&s=icansukVFd065_Z7swC3Uy3TfeMJOhVIP4E8kGlAR1c&e=>.