[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 21 10:18:40 EST 2020

If your community likes to hear about hauntings, legends, and other creepy
topics, I have the program for you.  UP native, radio owner and host,
author, public speaker, avid library supporter, and all-around great guy -
Tim Ellis and his team are an excellent speaking program for your library.
Tim, Brad and the rest of the gang have spoken at our Superior District
Library locations several times, and they never disappoint.  I can't
recommend them enough.

Tim is the host of Creaking Door Paranormal Radio, former host of TAPS
Family Radio and co-founder of the Michigan Paranormal Convention, and
co-author of the Paranormal hit book, Yoopernatural Haunts. He has been
featured in numerous publications, including USA Today, The Detroit Free
Press, and Lake Superior Magazine.

To contact Tim about coming to your library, go to their Facebook page
below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/506303156759925/

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library