[Michlib-l] RURAL LIBRARY HOSPITALITY REQUEST

Joann Simmons justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 12:12:15 EST 2020

Hi.Rural library conference will be here before we know it....Once again we are asking for your creative, genius minds to put together baskets for our giveaway. Do you have some of those Christmas gifts that you received that you are not quite sure what to do with...like the givers might see you give it away?  Put it in your basket for the drawing/giveaway at Rural Library Conference.   Themed or not, local items or general, matching or random, all baskets are fun to make, giveaway and receive!!  If you can reply directly to me to let me know you are bringing one, or two...please do. If you forget to reply and find yourself bringing one anyhow, go right ahead.  We will give away what we receive.  See you soon!!

Joann Simmons

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org