[Michlib-l] Wireless Printing

Margaret Bentley margaret.bentley at sdl.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 22 15:03:34 EST 2020

We are receiving numerous requests from patrons to provide them a method to
print directly from their phones.  Is anyone currently doing this?  How is
it set up?  Currently all printing is sent to our photocopier through the
computer network, and patrons pick it up using a prepaid print card.  We
would also like something which does not require a lot of staff
assistance.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  I am willing to
compile responses if others are also interested.

Margaret Bentley
Adult Services Librarian
Shiawassee District Library--Owosso
502 W. Main Street