[Michlib-l] MiKidLib 2020-Save the date!

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Sat Jan 25 10:07:07 EST 2020

The 7th annual MiKidLib will be held at the Library of Michigan on Friday, May 15, 2020.  MiKidLib is an unconference for people who work with kids and teens in libraries.  Librarians, students, and retirees are all welcome.  The program is free to attend, but lunch and travel costs are on the attendees.

If you have not attended an unconference before, the attendees drive the sessions.  Topics are suggested by the attendees and voted on by the attendees.  Instead of a presenter in the front of the room, learning is done through discussion by the attendees.  Past topics and notes are available on our web site at https://sites.google.com/site/mikidlib/.

Registration will open soon and we will send out an email on Mich-Lib when it does.

Thanks,
Andrea Vernola
Anne Clark
Cathy Lancaster