[Michlib-l] Microfiche and Magnifier

Brenda Dunseth bdunseth at highland.lib.mi.us
Mon Jan 27 10:50:59 EST 2020

The Highland Library is cleaning house and has 3 machines available to anyone who wants to pick them up. We have a Minolta RP 603Z and 3M 500 Reader Printer. Neither of the machines will print anymore although people can still use them to view film or maybe someone would like one for parts. We also have a Optelec ClearView 500 magnifier to give away. If you are interested in having any of these machines please let me know. I am attaching some pictures to help you see what everything looks like.

Please respond off list if you are interested.

Brenda Dunseth
Youth Services
Highland Township Public Library