[Michlib-l] director's reviews

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 29 13:35:16 EST 2020

You can find some sample forms as well as other resources to support this topic on the United for Libraries site. The Library of Michigan provides public libraries with membership to their member only resources as well. I think this particular page is open to all though without the need for the login.

http://www.ala.org/united/trustees/orgtools

If you need the username and password those are below.

Username: Michigan
Password: greatlake1837

Hope these can help with your review process.

Shannon

Shannon White
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
517.335.1507, whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.