[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Albion District Library - PT Public Service (Programming) Assistant

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Fri Jan 31 13:31:36 EST 2020

*Albion District Library is seeking a creative, curious, enthusiastic, and
service-oriented Public Services Assistant. *

Under the general supervision of the Head of Public Services, this staff
member  will work as part of the Public Services team to plan, promote,
implement, and evaluate programs for library users of all ages, expand
outreach opportunities in partnership with community groups, and serve the
public at the circulation desks.

*Salary and Benefits*
This is a part-time, hourly position scheduled for approximately 25 hours
per week. Wages are $11.00/hour. Benefits include paid holidays, sick
leave, and vacation.
*Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.*

The full job posting and application can be found at:
http://www.albionlibrary.org/about/employment-opportunities/

Please send completed application to Albion District Library, Attn: Lynn
Schofield-Dahl via mail (address below) or email to
lschofielddahl at albionlibrary.org.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*