[Michlib-l] Collaborating Partners Workshop: Creating Inclusive Libraries: Gender and Sexuality Awareness

Eric Palmer ewpalmer50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:54:10 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone

Please spread the word about this workshop that has 3 separate sessions on
the first 3 Tuesday’s in July all for $25.00 to everyone you know; the
Collaborating Partners have been working on this workshop for a long time.
We feel it is an important subject especially in today’s climate. The
attachment is the flyer for the workshop which has some information with
more information on the registration page.

https://www.mmlcevents.info/events/collaborating-partners-2020/

If you have any questions please contact me or anyone of the Collaborating
Partners.

Eric W. Palmer

Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative Director

503 S. Saginaw Street

Flint, MI 48502

810-232-7119

epalmer at mmlc.info