[Michlib-l] New Opportunities in Adult Programming - HOTSPOT LENDING, July 2 @ 2pm ET

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Thu Jul 2 08:21:01 EDT 2020

It's not quite the holiday weekend yet and we have a great afternoon meeting in store for you today.  Please join us if you are interested in learning about hotspot lending or want to share your experiences with hotspot lending. This is a great opportunity for libraries that are applying for digital inclusion CARES Act grants from LM to learn what they can do with the funding.

We hope you can join us on Thursday as we discuss HOTSPOT LENDING with Jackson District Library Director, Sara Tackett.  Details to join the meeting on Thursday, July 2 at 2:00 pm Eastern are below.

The New Opportunities in Adult Programming virtual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 2 at 2:00 pm Eastern.

This week our topic is hotspot lending.  LM currently has CARES Act grants funding available for digital inclusion efforts and that includes obtaining hotspots for lending as one use of the funds.  Thursday we will hear about one library's hotspot lending program and also look at other hotspot lending best practices from around the country and find materials that you can use to set up your own lending program.  We hope this session will give you some ideas for your own hotspot lending program.

Do you already lend hotspots? If so, please attend and share your own best practices, plus your own do's and don'ts with your library colleagues.

To review notes and find the recording link to all our New Opportunities in Adult Programming virtual meetings visit our Google folder here: https://bit.ly/lm-adult (includes chat logs) You can add your own questions and tips to this as well to share with your colleagues.

We use the same link each time we meet. You can add your own questions and tips to this as well to share with your colleagues.

Join us online or by telephone here:

https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/98381393043?pwd=YkJJUkdGZFV5VEVvckVJY3g3R3huUT09     Password: 340524
Telephone: 216 706 7005 OR 8664345269 (US Toll Free) Conference code: 579192

Please let us know if you have questions.

Shannon

Shannon White
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>
Schedule: Tue-Fri, 8-5