[Michlib-l] "Doctor WHO: Last Christmas" -- Still in Wrapper

Eric Hansen ehansen at vicksburglibrary.org
Thu Jul 2 11:09:50 EDT 2020

Hello All,

We are looking for a brand-new copy of "Doctor WHO: Last Christmas" still in the wrapper. It was near some of our Mel totes on a table. The last time we saw it was before the driver visited our library and one of my staff saw the driver consolidating items in totes. We wonder if she accidentally picked up the copy. If you have it then please send it to Vicksburg District Library at 300-ZV339

If you have questions then please let me know. Thank you.

Eric Hansen
Director
Vicksburg District Library<http://www.vicksburglibrary.org/>
EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org<mailto:EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org>