[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass Re-Start: Week of July 13-17

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 2 15:01:25 EDT 2020

All,

As you know on March 17 we made the difficult decision to put the Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) program on temporary hiatus [ http://www.plymouthrockets.com/michiganactivitypass/ | http://www.plymouthrockets.com/michiganactivitypass/ ]

Following careful consideration we are pleased to announce that we have set a (still tentative; although highly probable but of course subject to change on short notice as with everything else in our world today) date to re-start MAP.

Our plan is to bring the Michigan Activity Pass program back on line one day during the week of July 13-17. As of today I do not have an exact date for MAP re-start, although I can tell you it will not be Monday, July 13 or Friday, July 17.

Approximately 400 partner destinations will be included in the MAP re-start.

We will be placing emphasis on mobile passes for MAP. Many/most of our MAP partner destinations either have in the past or will begin to at program re-start, including the Michigan Department of Natural Resources sites, accept a mobile pass.

More detailed information concerning the re-start of the Michigan Activity Pass program will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead.

Thank you for your continued support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager