[Michlib-l] meeting room rentals

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Jul 6 14:44:26 EDT 2020

We're not currently holding any on-site programs or allowing room rentals
until we reach our end phases of the reopening.  We're not even opening our
children's room or local history room for least two more weeks and our next
phase.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*