[Michlib-l] Free books

BUR Interloans bur_ill at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 13:00:29 EDT 2020

If you still have any available, I would love these:WaterfellAll Our YesterdaysJust One YearDaughter of DuskThe Gathering DarkBecause of the SunThe Scorpion RulesThe Glass SentenceWhen You Were MineBrotherbandSoundlessThe Cresweell PlotDark TideDisappear HomeComplete NotheingThe Lost PrincePoison's KissTale of the BirleThe Year of Luminous Love
Thank you so much for sharing!!  I do receive delivery.Gratefully,Kathleen NaegeleTaymouth Township Libraryzv049