[Michlib-l] Handing out items aside from regular circulation

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:40:17 EDT 2020

Hello again everyone,

I am trying to find the best way to pass out or hand out items like take
and make craft kits, or books for a virtual book club.  These are obviously
not regular circulation items and the way we have our set up now we ask
that people return items in the book drop only and either check out at the
desk downstairs or pick up curbside at our back door.

For those of you doing take and make, book clubs, or handing out items in
anyway are you giving them options aside from your normal circulation
spaces to pick up the items? Or are you requesting that all items picked up
from the library be picked up from the same spots?

Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library
213 E Wall St.