[Michlib-l] Little Free Libraries during pandemic

Nellie Danke director at sbbdl.org
Thu Jul 9 15:47:13 EDT 2020

Our library's Friends group has built & received permission to place Little
Free Libraries in two locations in our community (yay!). As the group's
annual book sale is canceled this year, they will be filling the LFLs with
donated books that they had collected & stored before the library closed in
March.

I'd appreciate any guidance or signage that I can pass on to our Friends
group about operating Little Free Libraries during a pandemic.

Thanks!

--
Danielle 'Nellie' Danke
Director