[Michlib-l] Welcome stations for libraries open to the public

Valerie Meyerson vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org
Fri Jul 10 13:29:03 EDT 2020

The first week we were opened, we had a small desk with a laptop next to this station. A staff member sat at that desk to welcome everyone in and explain our new protocol. We really felt it was helpful - mostly for the staff who was very nervous about the public coming back in. Now we just have the station up and the circulation staff - which people have to walk by to get into the library proper - monitoring and explaining the new protocol to people.
\