[Michlib-l] Job posting - substitute librarians - Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Larry Neal lneal at cmpl.org
Tue Jul 14 15:42:58 EDT 2020

Want to join a team of library professionals who love what they do for a community that loves its libraries? Do you have a passion for public service including reader's advisory, digital content assistance and promoting a vast array of programs and resources? We may have a job for you!

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is hiring multiple substitute librarians to work at one or more of our three locations at adult, youth and combined service desks. Students with substantial completion towards an ALA-accredited master's degree are also welcome to apply.

Information is available at:  https://cmpl.org/employment/

--Larry Neal

Larry P. Neal, Library Director
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township,  MI 48038-2955  USA
(586) 226-5011    |   (586) 226-5008 - fax  |  lneal at cmpl.org<mailto:lneal at cmpl.org>

2020-23 American Library Association Executive Board member