[Michlib-l] Scaling back reopening or closing?

Lance Werner LWerner at kdl.org
Fri Jul 17 08:32:08 EDT 2020

We decided not to open our branches to the public yet and are only offering curbside. Initially we were scheduled to open July 6th, but we pushed it off because of increasing infection trends in Kent County. We are hoping to be open by the end of the month. We make a data based determination every Monday that relies on a rolling seven day average. As long as the trend is increasing, we will remain closed to in person usage. Keeping people safe is priority one. We have over 300 employees and want to ensure they all make it through this crisis.

I hope this helps! Stay safe and be well!!

Lance Werner

Executive Director

Kent District Library

Service Center, 814 West River Center Dr. NE, Comstock Park MI 49321

Office: 616.784.2016 x2091 | Cell: 616.304.0776  Pronouns: he/him/his

[Signature-tagline300x17]<http://kdl.org/>

<lancewerner.com>