[Michlib-l] Scaling back reopening or closing?

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 10:51:17 EDT 2020

 Hi.We have held off opening to the public.  We are doing curbside delivery for items and also doing copies, faxes, printing,etc.
We have been watching the numbers in our county (Berrien) and they are steadily increasing, so we have held off on letting the public back in the building.
Originally had planned to open with limited access either 7/13 or 7/20.Ann GreeneEau Claire District Library