[Michlib-l] Virtual Adaptive Umbrella Workshop!

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Mon Jul 20 12:31:11 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
We had been looking forward to another fabulous day of interacting with attendees in person at our 6th biennial Adaptive Umbrella accessibility workshop in April, but we are now looking forward to expanding our workshop's reach to those who may have been unable to attend in person with a virtual workshop on September 23rd! Our speakers will also be including ideas for virtually engaging and welcoming the disability community in their presentations. Registration (free!) and more details about the day can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/adaptive-umbrella-tickets-75744857909.

The day's agenda has been shortened/adjusted with virtual breaks to try to alleviate Zoom fatigue. We are also going to be recording many sessions that will be shared with our registered attendees after to view any time.

Jen Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
(248)642-5800<tel:(248)%20642-5800>