[Michlib-l] Information Literacy Podcast Chat

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Thu Jul 30 11:00:00 EDT 2020

If anyone's interested to listen, stream or download: the 2nd episode of
our ongoing series on Information Literacy features reporters/editors from
WDET.

https://alittletooquiet.podbean.com/e/altq-information-literacy-with-wdets-jake-neher-and-shiraz-ahmed/

You can find this podcast on Google Podcasts, as well as Apple + Spotify!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-little-too-quiet-the-ferndale-library-podcast/id1485477183

https://open.spotify.com/show/7asXkHRwPwqifmyKkGDIWx

Next week, we're chatting with Jo Angela Oehrli, Learning Librarian from
U-M, 2017 recipient of the LIRT Librarian Recognition Award.

We've also got features on local authors like Annie Spence (currently up),
and future episodes with Amy Haimerl and Ophelia Crane.