[Michlib-l] Curbside or patron pick up apps or software

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Thu Jul 30 12:54:32 EDT 2020

I had one more question to add to this discussion.
Do you notice differences in the staffing models necessary for the different curbside options? I'm wondering what the most staff efficient model is for accomplishing this too.

Thanks for the info I have received so far too! You all are great.
I'll pull the comments about curbside specifically from what you send and post as well to michlib-l.

Thanks everyone!

Sdw

Shannon White
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>