[Michlib-l] Lapeer District Library director hired

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Jul 30 15:34:37 EDT 2020

Hi all--

The LDL board is pleased to announce--and this soon-to-be-retired director
is ecstatic to announce!--that Amy Churchill from Public Libraries of
Saginaw has been selected as our new director.  Amy has many years'
experience as the branch head of the Zauel Memorial Library of PLOS, and
brings her energy, spark, and passion to LDL.  How lucky we are!

She'll walk in the door on August 24 and I'll walk out when she gives me a
little nudge and says "We're good!"

All of us are looking forward to welcoming her to Lapeer, and I know that
all of you are wishing her great success in her new role.

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 <callto:810.664.9521> ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." --
Charles Ogletree